. quote of the day: Pheobe said 'I like tennis because I like batting the ball when I whack it loads'


. one of this cities avenue fountains....



. woke up at 4.20am to see the street covered in morning fog & find Amy had sent me a couple more photo's from Wales....including this one placing a photo of mine into the landscape before her....and one of horses whose noses were stroked to keep them close....



. yesterday, on the journey to town, I saw that a couple of the old processing factories on Hessle Road were being torn down....I often wonder at the way we tear down or alter buildings, especially in this city....functionalist architecture can be very powerful....still, from the rubble it is possible to see something of the natural space once again taking a more central place in the landscape for awhile....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog