. on the way back from her running club Pheobe was talking about the girl in front of her running a bit faster & sat in the car she struck a 'in mid run' pose with one arm to the front & one to the back....so funny....she also then said 'Charlie (her dog) is the best dog ever' & 'he's well behaved too because he doesn't bother with the other dogs because he's too interested in his ball'....also Pheobe was talking about how her cheeks were red & warm because of running....they were like freshly toasted crumpet cheeks :. ) we decided that would be our name for when ones cheeks go red through exercise....




. theatre tickets booked....a simple thing I know....took a walk to the shops to get grapes, bread & some other things for me & Pheobe's tea - teriyaki chicken....yum....on the way I found 2p....we have a saying here in the UK: 'find a penny, pick it up & all the day you'll have good luck', so I guess 2p was for me & Pheobe....took some photo's of blossom....at this time of year it seems to be so full in the trees....also found a cushy-cow-lady hiding (that's the yorkshire word for a ladybird by the way)....


. Elena Dinu has been taking some more pictures of her budgie !

. Summer Harrison says: 'my 7 year old sister, Cailyn, just told me that she is going to do a play for school about the human body, in which she will be cast as the heart. Also, what was funny is she was telling me that she won a spelling bee with the word "casted"...and has been doing a dance to "Putting On The Ritz" with a see through umbrella'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog