. sun shines in Prague today....through bedroom curtains, onto stone carved pear trees, across book covers that inspire, bending around a giant painted egg, through the paper around the cream cake & to highlight my name appearing again....(more illustrations from the books I find wandering around Prague this trip will be posted today on the leaf explorers blog - click here to take a peek)















. Mathieu Ruhlmann sent in these two images & says: 'My son, who in engrossed in insects and bugs, and I made this beehive pinata out of yarn for his 5th birthday this past week. It was a lot of fun and joy working on this with him. We often capture various little insects and bugs and record them with contact mics for him to listen to, which most often end up on some of my cd's. It was a definite treasured memory creating this with him'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog