. Pheobe has been planning her easter party & making easter hats today :. )



. I took a slow drive over the tops to Haworth & on to Hebden bridge to meet up (for the first time) with Isolde & Redinka - it was Redinka's 6th birthday party & I had been kindly invited....Over the last few months since me & Isolde connected online the whole experience has been a rather lovely thing in my life. I was met upon arrival by her sister & her mother....a few seconds later Isolde appeared with Redinka....I guess sometimes trying to use words to describe moments is harder than others.... Isolde is a beautiful women; powerful, funny, intelligent, caring, brave, instinctive, endearing, human, real....she put so much precious energy into the day....I take simple pleasure in knowing her....thanks Isolde !

. some images from saturday nights performance by 'matilde' - 5 artists (2 musicians / 3 dancers) improvising in revolving sections of playfullness, energy & sensual interplay....I was fascinated by a small red piece of fluff on the floor & by a spec of dust that was floating in mid air during a 'still' section of the piece....

. tomorrow I shall look for books in Saltaire....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog