. slept late....on the settee !....then I collected Pheobe & off we went to hunt for something for her to give her mum tomorrow (it's Mother's day here in the UK)....she found a nice mug & a breakfast bowl & then she made a lovely badge to go with them....tonight I have been bimbling around the controls on my new ipod touch & trying to get itunes to sort itself out....ah the wonders of modern technology....it did however give me an idea: I reckon a 7inch single swapping & playback session using my bright orange 1970's portable record player is in order sometime soon....


. following yesterdays Ozu tribute, here are some images taken from the films of the great Jacques Tati - I strongly suggest those who don't know his work should check out 'Les vacances du Monsieur Hulot', 'Mon Oncle' & 'Playtime' straight away & the rest as soon as possible after that :. )



. here too is a link to a selection of music from the soundtracks to Tati films + a few reworkings of the themes....enjoy....tati-themes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog