. where did today actually go ? it's quite odd but I can't remember what I did this afternoon - ha ! oh, I went to the post office to send out some parcels (gripping stuff this isn't it ?)....collected Pheobe from School, made tea & timed her as she went through the french homework she had to learn....now, my french is minimal (I learnt 'je regret je ne parle par francais' & that seemed to go down quite well) but the story seemed to be about watching a 'cool' series on TV & phoning her friends, meeting them in the village & buying bonbons !



. after tea & more homework we went to my friend Alice Beasley's exhibition opening....we did the usual thing - had a free drink of orange juice, ate the free crisps & nuts....oh & looked at the pictures of course - hehe....we also took a few pics, two of which are here above.

. shared with my by my new friend Elena Dinu


. Tara Pattenden-Fail



. by Marion Legoff

. by Laura di Francesco

. by Keiko Uenishi
. by Florice Nikita Garcin


. by Ingrid Babin

. by Emilie Lebel



. by Clare Circuit

. by Annabelle Dunbar-Whittaker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog