. it was nice to see my pal Seth today, haven't seen him in quite awhile. Last night Seth made nice biscuits, then we went to have a curry, had a good chat....his flat is in an amazing old house in Bradford - which has some great buildings....I took some photo's around this huge house - an old vicarage....also met his flatmate Bridget & then today we drove to meet up with my other pals in the band with Seth; Helen & Yvonna - 7 hertz....we spent the afternoon recording versions of some of my photographic scores....it was a real pleasure. This evening I talked to Pheobe & tomorrow she will come for tea (pancakes a plenty me thinks !) & we'll camp out in the living room watching a film until we fall asleep....then on Wednesday we shall work on her bronze arts award project, taking photographs....wonderful....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog