. so, after a nice performance last night - seemed to go quite well & just made me very happy to be sat there holding my hand in mid air for what seemed like ages but not long enough, letting the grains fall from my hand onto the sheet of paper - I spent today at my friend's Daniel & Laura's place, recordings duets with Daniel based on some of my new photographic scores & also two more intuitive / improvised pieces. The images above were taken during the recording. When these times 'work' one can feel as giddy as a kipper, when they don't one still feels like kipperish at having spent creative time exploring, either on ones own or in the company of fellow travellers and friends....



. Paul Firth says: 'Thought I'd share a peek into our kitchen cupboard - these guys always make us smile when they come out!'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog