. when I ask Pheobe in the morning if she would like some cereals her reply is 'yes pleeeease' - said in a way that sounds like it's a suprising treat - I love it ! Pheobe also asked me where I got the spoons from that we were using & I told her that they were Nana's (my mum)....it's really good cutlery that has lasted a long time....I had a look to see where they were made & to my suprise it was in Japan !

. yesterday, while we were in Dalby forest we saw a small indentation in the deep snow & a thin wall of snow along one side of it illuminated by the sunlight....so Pheobe took a photo, then this morning I took one of the snow on my windscreen & they look nice side by side I think....

. as i've mentioned before, I do like books....I like the paper, the way they sit in the hand or the lap, the feel of them & I like to explore to find overlooked treasures tucked away in dusty junkshops or secondhand shops....these were two books I found when I was in Belgium - each cost me no more than a couple of euro's; the bird one is a large book with dozens of brightly coloured removeable plates showing different species....the other was a book of the architecture of summer houses....




. I would also like to mention that today I got a really nice message via facebook from Pip Kidman....thank you Pip, you are a lovely woman & I hope the playdoh session went well....I think about how a simple message can add some more light and colour to ones day....and I smile....Pip is one of the people who has been an inspiration for a new series of photographic scores that i've been working on over the last few months....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog