. a quick stop at the supermarket for some things for homemade pizza / angel delight pudding tea again & a kinder egg for Pheobe....driving back home Pheobe eats half the kinder egg by nibbling around the edges & making this tiny eating / munching sound....I love this....simply wonderful....oh & inside the kinder egg today was a small red trimaran with red & white sails.


. clearing space in the front room for the front door to be replaced, I move small objects around....this includes some of the badge collection me & Pheobe have made or gathered....the photograph above is of the badges we made one day a few years ago....I think we started by trying to draw a totoro face but then we decided to just draw our own ideas.

.

. Sarah Scott says: I recall I was still very childish at 12. I didn't want to grow up. I ended up hanging out with younger kids as the girls my age were all obsessed with behaving like adults and it bored me. Harvey (her cat) commented via Sarah's computer keyboard:

d7777777777777777777777777777777 #0--------[#'

.
. Pip Kidman says: 'Norfolk tourism' pic was taken very late one evening when I'd got itchy feet and decided to go and look at the sea in Cromer, a nearby town full of shops selling 'seaside tack'..(which I secretly quite like!)..and the window display/bizarre mixture of objects in this one made me smile!
.


. Sofia (Brazil) says: 'thank you soooo much, those are amazing. I'm with this huge smile on my face right now' (I had just sent her some Indonesian traditional music; gamelan, kejak etc - it makes me happy to share things with people).



. Jean McEwan sent me this shadow self portrait above (taken on her mobile phone for her blog)
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog