. a light snow has fallen overnight & settled on the ground....the sky is a pure pale blue & the light is amazing....the kitchen windowsill objects look especially illuminated....




. an afternoon trip to a local gallery to see some work created by my friend Alice for an exhibition as part of the childrens literature festival....and mainly to see Alice & her lovely daughter Mabel of course....upon arrival it was clear to see that there was a Cadbury's creme egg hiding behind both Mabel & Alice's ears, so I made them appear as if by magic (well, from up my jacket sleeve really....but don't tell Mabel !)....later Mabel gave me a nice small card square & I also took a picture of her last fizzy caterpillar in the box....above you can see, from left to right: card square / one of Alice's pieces / the last fizzy caterpiller in the box....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog