. Pheobe says: I took many photo's but I thought these ones looked nice together.


. Pheobe returns from her holiday with a mountain of lovely photographs on her camera - looked through them with her, in front of a warming fire.
.
.
. Isolde Davey says: Treasure hiding in children's minds... My best friend's sister died the other day,and in explaining it to Redinka, I was a little perturbed by her laissez faire attitude. When questioned further, she commented, "No one ever leaves, mum, they're always in your head". I thought that was an incredible concept for a tiny 5 year old to master. We should learn from children more and treat them as equals. She inspired a poem to give to my friends.
I love to lie next to her as she sleeps. Sometimes she giggles in her sleep. She must be happy.

Comments

Moaningisolde said…
Treasure hiding in children's minds... My best friend's sister died the other day,and in explaining it to Redinka, I was a little perturbed by her laissez faire attitude. When questioned further, she commented, "No one ever leaves, mum, they're always in your head". I thought that was an incredible concept for a tiny 5 year old to master. We should learn from children more and treat them as equals. She inspired a poem to give to my friends.

I love to lie next to her as she sleeps. Sometimes she giggles in her sleep. She must be happy.

Popular posts from this blog